Service charge list
The service charge list of the FAIDD library from 15 April 2015.
Services on location
- Loaning: free of cost
- Photocopies: self-service copies: 0,30 €/sheet (black-white copies) and 0,60 €/sheet (coloured copies)
- Reservations: customers are notified by e-mail, free of charge
- distance loans from the Kevali collection *
Post shipment, 1 publication per shipment
- books and print materials: 6 – 16 € (the charge is determinated by the the weight of postal item, 6 €, 9 € or 10-16 €)
- CD- and DVD-recordings: 6 €
- post shipment, if 2 or more publication in same shipment: 5 € / publication
Photocopies of articles by post
- 0,60 €/black-white copy and 0,90 € / coloured copy
- minimum fee / shipment: 6 €
Late return charges **
- books over 7 days overdue: 1 €
- recordings over 5 days overdue: 1 €
2nd reminder on late return *** 1 € / publication or recording + 7 € additional billing costs.
- maximum charge 25 € + 7 € additional billing cost
Compensation of a lost item. Alternative ways:
- The customer acquires a replacement for the lost item
- The customer will be charged for the price of the item, the minimum of 30 €
* The distance service charge includes the shipment of the requested material to the address given by the customer (the customer pays separately for the costs of returns by post).
** Late return charges can be paid when returning the book to the library or on FAIDD’s bank account, Danske Bank FI61 8000 1500 7520 44. The payment slip should include the reference “Late return charge Library” and the name of the loaner.
*** We send an invoice for the late return charges enclosed with the second reminder.